Let me think Program
Let me think initiative is a program created for school children that focuses on how to think accumulatively.
It aims to help children & teens to broaden their imagination. when given hypothetical dilemmas & situations, they learn together how to develop different solutions & ideas
The children participating, practice different thinking methods:
- Group thinking
- Accumulative thinking
The program is created to develop the abilities of children aged 7-15 years. and is designed to change the attitude of Egyptians towards children by making everyone in the society believe that "there are no idiots, there are only untrained minds.
- How thinking could be a fun activity.
- Provide an opportunity for expression to all participants.
- Respect others’ opinions.
- Developing collective and cumulative thinking.
- Recognize that there is always more than one correct solution.
- Not to attribute the idea to one individual but to all participants which will make them all winners.
We are keen to offer the courses at:
- affordable prices to benefit the members of El Sakia.
- Academic teachers and specialists.
- Different levels for children and adults.
- Carefully considered and picked dates.
We invite you to check the membership and its advantages from the following link: http://www.culturewheel.com/ar/page/memberships
We invite you to visit our Facebook page.